Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Whoa

It's been a crazy busy spring and I just realized I haven't blogged since MARCH!! So unlike me, but I have been active on Facebook.

I've been prepping for our CROSS COUNTRY TRIP which is only 17 days away. WOOT!

But, I've decided in my absence in July that I would offer Chapter One of a book I'm self publishing in September 2012, titled Poisoned Touch.

It's part of the Summer Reading Trail, which offers free reads. My free read will go live June 30th in the evening and be available all of July. In August it will disappear.

As for other things, I've been deep in my writing/editing cave working on another bear book in the Mounted Release world! :)

I'll be back before I leave for my trip.

I'll try not to be so quiet and during my trip I plan on sharing some pictures of my trek. We're driving through Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario around Lake Superior. I have seen NONE of these places, except for just over the border of Michigan (where I shop! LOL).


No comments: