Thursday, June 7, 2012

A bit of a ramble

I've been burning the midnight oil recently. I'm trying to get some projects off my plate before I go on my trek across the country, because I'll be spending 5 days in the car out there. When we're out there we're visiting with my SIL who is getting married and then its 5 days home.

Actually, the distance we're travelling there in back is long enough to travel across the entire continent of North America. Crazy.

Good thing we got a new van in April. We weren't planning too. Our old 2005 had minimal amount of miles on it, but the engine went. It was either spend $3500 on a new engine with no guarantees or get a new van. The dealership gave us $4000 for our old mini van with the engine being pooched and we got our very first new vehicle.

Though, I do miss my old van because we bought it when I was pregnant with James, so we only had the van for 3 years.

That's another thing which is boggling my mind a bit. James will be three at the end of June. Three. My last baby. *sigh* Where does the time go.

Sorry for rambling on. It's all the midnight oil I burned last night. My brain is still a bit mushy.

I've seen the aurora before, but it's been a long time. My DH and my three kidlets haven't seen it. Here's hoping we get to see one.

No comments: