Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mounted Release

Whoops. February got away from me, but I was working diligently I promise you.

In fact you can see the fruits of my efforts by staying in the writing cave.

Mounted Release came out from Ellora's Cave yesterday! WOOT!

This is my hot Mountie bear shifter! :)

Here's the blurb:

Gordon Thomas isn’t just an ordinary constable of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, he’s also a bit of a bear—literally. He’s been on his own for so long he’s shocked when he discovers another Mukswa in his territory, and a female at that. The woman brings out the true beast in him, one which he's been controlling for far too long.

Sheridan Stevens is on the run. When she crashes on an isolated road, her savior is the only male of her kind within one hundred kilometres. He’s kind, gorgeous and stirs her desire to a burning crescendo.

A snowstorm causes them to seek shelter. As the mercury drops outside, the temperature inside is rising. Neither Gordon nor Sheridan can contain the primal lust singing in their blood. But even as their passion burns brighter than the northern lights, Sheridan’s predator stalks them…ready to make his kill.


I had lots of fun writing this book. I promise my next sojourn in the cave won't be as long, but I do have some exciting things in the work. Happy Saturday! :)




No comments: