Monday, February 24, 2014

I've been a busy bee

I've been a slacker. I know.

Well, a slacker on updating my website and blogging, but not where it counts!

I've been holed up in my cave writing. Huzzah!

Also trying to avoid that polar vortex. *Not so Huzzah*

Seriously, that polar vortex was nuts!

Brrrr.

I'm a bit tired of winter.

However, 2014 is off to a great start!

I had two new releases WILD RELEASE and MELTING THE ICE QUEEN'S HEART


I'm also attending the Romantic Times Book Lover Convention from May 14-18 in New Orleans, Lousiana.

I almost thought with some health issues I might not be able to make it, but those issues cleared up and it's all a go! WOOT!

I have a spot at Club RT and I'll post that information closer to the date.

So lots has been going on!

It's a crazy, busy time and I'm sorry for spazzing out on updates.

I'll do better.

Stay warm!



























No comments: