Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

This past year has been an interesting one, for lack of a better of year.


I joined two group blogs, Beyond the Veil and Silken Sheets & Seduction.


I had several book releases, including one under my other name A.C. Ruttan which was not a romance at all. Incarnate was a book I had long been looking forward to.


I was able to attend Romanticon 2011 in Akron, Ohio and meet many of the fabulous people at Ellora's Cave, who were my first publisher. Met so many fabulous readers and writers and of course I met the wonderful, charming and handsome Cavemen.


Last year also brought loss. I lost a very dear friend. He was my bf's hubby, he was the godfather to my youngest. He was family. He tragically died after a routine surgery and the summer was shadowed with sorrow. It still hurts 6 months later. However, a piece of him lives on in his beautiful two-year-old boy and his newborn son who was just born a couple of weeks ago.


My husband also lost his grandmother. She died on her 95th birthday. Peacefully and that's all we can ask for.


I'm hoping 2012 is a lot better, in that respect. It's already shaping up well.


My first release of 2012 is Bentley Gal from Ellora's Cave *Blush*.



















I also sold a bear-shifter story to Ellora's Cave. He's a Mountie! :) So sometime next year Mounted Release will be coming out.


I have other things in the works I can't really divulge yet, but I'm excited about.


The new year also brings about a trip I've been dying to take for some time. We're driving across country for my sister-in-law's wedding. I'm really looking forward to that. It's also my tenth wedding anniversary, which is hard for me to believe. I still feel like a newlywed some days.


I think 2012 will be a great year. I wish you and yours a safe and Happy New Year.


No comments: