Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Upcoming Chat with PRIZES




Hey all! Peeking out of my cave. The edits are almost complete, just going through a final tweak and then I can send them back to my editor. *whew*

I have some upcoming chats to keep in mind. I'm participating in the Coffee Time Romance Bringing in the New Year Chat here.


My day is January 20th, which is Thursday, so be sure to drop by for some chatting and prizes. :)

The second upcoming chat is not really a chat and is far away, but I am super excited about. I'll be attending Ellora's Cave Romanticon this year in Akron Ohio! WOOT! I'm putting together a workshop proposal and will be looking forward to hanging with fellow authors and readers during this fun filled weekend!

Romanticon runs from September 29 through October 2nd. It's a really great conference if you're on a tight budget. PLUS all the editors from EC are going to the conference and will be hearing pitches from aspiring authors.

Back to the grindstone. I hope to see you online at the Coffee Time Romance chat on January 20th, and for those who can make it I hope to see you in Akron in the Fall of 2011.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Amy! I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! Please visit my blog to see how to accept your award: http://heatherkuehl.blogspot.com