Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The King's Speech



I saw it over the weekend as a celebration for finishing through the edits ... so far one of my CPs is reading it to see if further tweaks are needed.

ANYWAYS. The King's Speech ... I'll be doing a more in depth review on a new team blog I'm a part of soon, but OMG see this movie. Even if you're not a Royalist like I am, see this movie for the brilliant performances of Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush.

I had to see this movie George VI and Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon were my favorite royals. The Queen Mother was just a wonderful charitable person. Too much emphasis is placed on the torrid love of Wallis and David (the king who gave up the Crown), but if you want true love George VI and Elizabeth was a much more romantic love story.

And didn't they make the most beautiful couple?

Well, back to the grindstone. I am SO ready for Spring. Tired of the bitter cold we've been having here lately.

No comments: