Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Release & Snowmageddon


I so thrilled that Healer of the Heart is now out from Eternal Press. It is the third book in the Enchantress Series, I'm still writing that fourth book. LOL!
You can find out more about it here.
As for Snowmageddon, where I live is getting absolutely blasted by snow since Sunday. The schools were closed again, and I live on the same street as my school, but there are six foot drifts and close to a meter recorded snowfall, and guess what it is still snowing.
We just got another warning and the mayor is thinking about declaring a state of emergency. I lived in Toronto during Mel Lastman's reign when Snowmageddon hit Toronto and he declared a state of emergency, so believe me I'm not mocking Joe Fontana at all.
Anyways, that is where I am at. How are you? :)

No comments: