Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday Tunes

I did a post for Silken Sheets for this Saturday (It hasn't posted yet) and I talk about my playlists. I can't write in silence. I have to write with background noise, but preferably to music.

So it got me thinking that I'd share three tunes each Thursday that I'd been listening to a lot.

Some I write to, others are ear worms.

In no particular order: QUEEN Fat Bottomed Girl I chose this Queen song because Queen is awesome. I just love them. Freddie Mercury was an amazing and talented individual. WILL I. AM. & BRITNEY SPREARS: Scream & Shout. The above song is an ear worm. It's been stuck in my head for days. I hear it every morning on the radio station. I didn't like it at first, but like all ear worms it's grown on me. AQUALUNG & LUCY SCHWARTZ: Cold I love this song. It's so hauntingly beautiful. So, what's on your playlist this week?




No comments: