Friday, March 8, 2013

Update 2013

My goodness, it's been a whirlwind since the start of the year.

Not only did Fondled & Gobbled both Someone Had to Do It and Going Back for Seconds release, but I've been crazy busy trying to get stuff finished.

One WIP being Jared's story. Jared was Sheridan's brother in Mounted Release. I planned for Jared's story to be a novella, but it turned out to be a novel.

I also outlined another bear book and some other ones which are percolating, because I had a deadline that's pretty tight. Keep reading to find out about that! :)

Also writing another short for another Fondled & Gobbled set of volumes.

I think one of the biggest things which happened to me since the start of 2013 was the fact the book I've been revising for a YEAR finally sold.

I got another big important call in my writing career. I sold to Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance and not one, but TWO books!

*WOOT* Of course it means I'm on deadline trying to get book

City Surgeon, Wilderness Doctor has been retitled Safe in His Hands and is coming out September 2013 in paperback and ebook. I'm thrilled. I've been dreaming about breaking into category for a long time and it finally happened.

I've started up Power 90 again, which I both love and HATE at the same time.

So 2013 this year, so far, has been crazy whirlwind of a ride and I couldn't be more happier. I also promise more posts. Posting seems to keep me sane during the deadlines.

*Smooches*




No comments: