Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Six


For this week's SSS on thought I do my most recent Ellora's Cave book as in two weeks I will be heading to Romanticon! I am very excited.



I'll be there for the entire conference, but if you're in the Akron Ohio are Ellora's Cave is having a HUGE booksinging/sale at the Ramanda downtown Akron and it's open free to the public, as long as you're over 18.

I'll be sigining there that day.






So the setup for this weeks is the heroine, Angela has the hots for her postman and he's delivering something C.O.D.




“Twelve fifty exactly,” he smiled up at me again, those chocolate eyes raking my body. My nipples hardened under his appreciative gave, my blood firing and my body humming with anticipation. He was looking at my outfit. My tennis outfit that consisted of a short, pleated, white skirt and halter top.

“Going to hit a few balls?” he asked innocently.

I tried not to choke at his remark.

7 comments:

Cara Bristol said...

Sounds like she has an eye on his balls! Seductive six.

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

Oh, sexy. Nice!

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

ROFL! Game, set, match and love all.

Cherie Marks said...

Ha-ha! Hit a few balls! Great line. Great six!

Lindsay said...

What Monica said

Stacey said...

BAH! Love the humor...plus the sexiness! Totally RAWKS!

1000th.monkey said...

"...smiled UP at me..." makes me imagine that he's shorter than her...

So, I'm guessing she was pretty deliberate in what she put on? no ratty t-shirt and worn-out sweatpants? ;)