Sunday, August 28, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I thought for Six Sentence Sunday I would choose the first book I ever wrote, but not the first I published. I started writing Enemy Enchantress after I had my first baby in 2003 and I didn't finish it until after my second baby in 2006. It was published by Eternal Press in 2010.

The setup is Aislinn and Edwin were enemies, until a peace treaty. They were arranged to be married to forge an alliance between their two countries.

They had never met before, but they had. A brief encounter in the woods had left them both desiring each other and dreading their impending arranged marriage.

This is the moment when they discover that they have married the 'stranger' from the woods.



Slowly, she raised her face and his blood rushed, his heart stopped as all his dreams suddenly came true. The enchantress from the woods was his wife. His search was over before it had even started. She was his by marriage, his forever. She gasped as their eyes met, hers widening in shock.

“You,” she whispered. “It cannot be.”

“It can and it is, my lady. You are my wife.”


Hope you enjoyed my Six!



7 comments:

Meg Maguire said...

Very intriguing! Dying to know how it is she could marry someone and not know who he was. Great six!

Christa Paige said...

Unrequited love fulfilled, awesome.

Karysa Faire said...

So is this the HEA? Or does she freak out? Very intriguing.

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Very sweet moment. :)

Kelly's Mom said...

Holy cow! I love these situations... tension thick and heavy! Great 6!

Amy Durham

Anonymous said...

Yeah, great six! :-D
Barb

Angela S. Stone said...

Ohh!! no way! Was he dead? changed shape? she was under the influence?!
Fantastic six! I want to know more for sure!

xx
A.