Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Over at Shiloh Walker's blog

My Twitter buddy the AWESOME, Shiloh Walker invited me to do a short post on Writer Wednesday. You can check it out here.

The cool thing, besides the gorillas involved, is that when I was first starting out writing and was interested in writing for Ellora's Cave, the first book I bought was Once Upon a Midnight Blue by Shiloh Walker.

And now I'm on her blog sharing some tips. Kind of surreal and just absolutely amazing.

Other Dates & Links as promised.

This Friday I'm doing a post on my playlist for Incarnate at Julia Smith's blog here.

On July 28th I'm over at the amazing Deb Cooke's blog here Deb is the writer of the awesome Dragonfire books. I love them.

On July 30 I'm over at Long and Short Reviews blog. The first time I'm not at Whipped Cream because I'm talking about Incarnate.

And that's what I'm up to in a nutshell! :)

No comments: